Monday, November 23, 2009

Sending I Love You SMS Text Messages

Love is ... a hundred thousand things via SMS texts. So send your love something sweet & true from the heart


Angels have walked
beside me,
& watched over me  
all my life
and they still do.
I'm so glad U have wings
I truly love U  

***

This is 2 U
who matters most
I pray for your happiness
success, & love life
& for friendships
that last a lifetime

***

Someone who loves U
Has kept his love alive
by sending U dis SMS

"Love has no definition.
It's what U feel inside
that makes U know
ur in love."

Pass it on 2 all  
ur Friends
& everyone u love 

***

I am sending this TXT 2day
4 D 1st time & I hope it
comes back someday again
with the same reply 
- I LOVE YOU!

***

just wanted 2 share
this with U. i bet U
already know what dis is
want a hint? iloveyou!

***

I love you 4EVER
and ever and ever
till it HURTs
I miss so much,
miss crazy beautiful
I luv U!

***

Just thinking about U
makes me want 2 come over der
running, crazy & breathless
just 2 see U
just 2 hug u
& hold u
2 kiss U so hard
till our lips bleed
with so much love
Well, its just a thought
Txt me, it myt just happen

***

U mean the world 2 me
the only one I have faith in
the only one i trust
with my heart
U are my everything
I have nothing more 2 want
I Love You Sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment